Immediately Following Cosmetic Tattoo Procedure:
Apply ice to treated area for 10 - 30 minutes. Ice helps reduce swelling and aids in healing.
For 14 days following application of permanent cosmetics:
* Apply recommended ointment sparingly twice a day for seven days following the procedure, using a clean cotton swab or a Q-Tip; not your fingertips.
* Do not rub or pick at the epithelial crust; allow it to flake off on its own. There should be absolutely no scrubbing, no cleansing creams or chemicals. Gently cleanse the intradermal cosmetic area with a mild antibacterial soap. You may rinse with water and lightly pat the area dry. Do not expose treated area to full pressure of the water in the shower.
* Do not soak treated area in bath, swimming pool or hot tub. Do not swim in fresh, salt or
chlorinated pool water.
* Do not expose the treated area to the sun.
* Use a total sun block after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment color.
* Do not use mascara or eyelash curler for seven days post procedure. When you resume use purchase a new tube, the old tube may have bacteria in it.
* You cannot give blood for 1 year following your procedure (per American Red Cross).
Contact DEMI SATO and seek medical care if any signs or symptoms of infection develop.
Failure to follow post-treatment instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration or infection.
Remember, colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften. A touch-up procedure may or may not be necessary. Final results cannot be determined until healing is complete. If this is your original, first permanent makeup procedure, a free touch-up is provided within three months of the initial visit. Touch-up procedures must be made between 30-90 days following the procedure. Additional fees may apply for touch-ups after 90 days following the procedure. If necessary, an appointment for a touch-up can be made.